COVID-19 Update May 2020

Dear 3DAAA Affiliated Clubs & Members Date: 12th May 2020
Addressing Management of the
Current COVID 19 Pandemic
Following on from our last communication on the 16th April of 2020, where we advised in light of the latest changing events related to the COVID-19 Pandemic all Sanctioned and Special events on the 2020 calendar are to be postponed / suspended indefinitely for 2020.
We have been reviewing the current situation with State & Territory guidelines and our Insurer to facilitate a safe return to club activities.
In preparation for the continued reviewing of restrictions in each State & Territory by the relevant State Bodies and in line with our communication that we would be working with clubs in preparing our contingency plans for the remainder of the year, the following outlines our steps to transition back to our sporting activities.
We have been working on an Infectious Disease Policy Guideline as well as a Risk Management Matrix to assist clubs in preparation of not only Sanctioned Events but all Club Activities.
These Guidelines are to assist Clubs manage their events safely and within the current regulations. It is in no way a totally comprehensive list of all actions to take place at a club in the running of events. Additional requirements may / will be required depending on the activity, venue etc. & clubs are encouraged to add to the Risk Management Matrix additional checks they may undertake.
For this to work so that we can all return to our sport safely, it is critical that all clubs undertaking activities refer to and ensure that they are compliant with the current State, Territory, Federal and Local Government / Council requirements prior to, and at the time of their proposed event / activities.

For the Full Letter to Club Officials click HERE