News update from the committee. Several important messages below.
It is with regret that 3DAAA advise our members, Nationals has been cancelled due to the current restrictions and state border closures. It is with great disappointment that we make this decision about the 2020 Nationals.
The decision has been made considering cancellation policies of accommodation and to give all members the most amount of time possible to alter their arrangements.
The 3DAAA committee have decided to try to schedule a State of Origin shoot at the Pub With No Beer as an alternative event to have a get together for those who can make it. A proposed date is 5/6 of December, hoping that the borders are re-opened at this time. Please stay tuned to local news and policy changes allowing this event to go ahead.
AGM news. Due to the current restrictions the 2020 AGM has been postponed until the 2021 season. The committee understands the importance of this meeting and does not make this decision lightly. All the alternatives and options were discussed and we felt the fairest outcome was to postpone the AGM until 2021. All positions will remain current until the 2021 AGM. If you have questions re the AGM please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the committee will answer them as best we can.
3DAAA shoot calendar and affiliations are being prepared over the next 4 weeks. Simon has asked that all clubs meet with their members and discuss the 2021 season as 3DAAA will be calling for shoot nominations and affiliations shortly.
3DAAA original trailer is being offered up to clubs in a blind tender process. All 3DAAA clubs are to submit a tender to email@example.com by 27th September 2020 with Club, contact details Letter of Authority and highest bid the club is willing to offer for the trailer. Information and photos of the trailer can be found here.