- Caboolture and District Bowmen. Upper Caboolture. Northside of Brisbane
- Cooloola Archers Banks Pocket Road Gympie on the outskirts of Gympie
- Hinterland Field Archers just north of Nerang on near the Smith Street Interchange
- North Albert Field Archers in Yatala Queensland (between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
- Ipswich Field Archers on Ripley Rd, Ipswich
- International Bowhunting Organisation
- Australian Bowhunters Association
- Archery Shooters Association
Bow Tuning and Shooting Form
- John Dudley. A range of articles and more
- Sure-loc Confused with the relationship between lens diopter and magnification. Explained here
Tim Gillingham and Hamskea Archery
This series of You Tube clips shows how to use the Hamskea Easy Third Axis Level. Although it’s aimed at showing someone how to use their product, it also gives you an insight into why it’s important to ensure your third axis is set correctly whether you are a bowhunter or a tournament shooter.
There are 6 parts to the full video. You can find the others in the associated clips in the side bar.